- Always use a cuticle oil/cream. Having dry, scraggly cuticles is not a good look and may even make you want to pick them, which can lead to a bacterial infection. Using a cuticle oil can make your manicure last longer. Keeping the nail beds and areas around your nails moisturized will make the nail polish stay in place longer. A cuticle oil is a great way to make a two day old manicure look like you just walked out of the salon
- If you don’t have cuticle oil or cream available, you can use anything from your kitchen! Olive oil, baby oil, or even Vaseline are quick go-to solutions
- NEVER cut your cuticles, they should only be pushed back. Cuticles are designed to protect your fingers from infections, and bacteria. You should only cut the dry skin around the nail and not the actual cuticles themselves
To keep your hand and nails looking and feeling fabulous, these luxurious products from Lauren B. Beauty are the ultimate in nail care innovation:
- Lauren B. Beauty Cuticle Oil ($20)
This one is a real beauty-must! I love this one!
- Lauren B. Beauty Nail & Cuticle Balm ($30)
- Lauren B. Beauty Nourishing Hand Crème ($24)
I received a sample of this and I simply love it! It instantly leaves my hands feeling softer! My skin really does get dried out in the Winter so I am thrilled about how well this product works!
- Where to buy: laurenbbeauty.com
Self Disclosure: Thank you to Skyy Hadley for the wonderful beauty tips! I received free samples to facilitate this post. Photos and info was also provided.