Whether you’re a busy professional, on-the-go parent or professional chef, Crunchies freeze-dried fruits & veggies are an all-natural sweetener you’re going to love having in the kitchen.
These non-GMO, gluten-free & vegan snacks are the perfect addition to parfaits, dark chocolate bark, acai bowls, cream cheese frosting and more.
I had the opportunity to try these and they are simply delicious! My favorite are the Strawberry and the Strawberry and Banana! My son liked the Mango ones!
Here’s my favorite recipe from our new friends at Crunchies!
WHIPPED STRAWBERRY HONEY BUTTER
Prep: 5 mins / Cook: 5 mins / Total Time: 10 mins
1 cup butter
1 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup Crunchies Strawberries
- Whip softened butter in a mixer until smooth. Be sure no lumps remain.
- Add honey and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add Crunchies Strawberries ¼ cup at a time and mix until butter is fluffy and pink.
- Refrigerate butter until firm.
- Spread the butter on your favorite bread and enjoy!
Self Disclosure: I received free samples to facilitate this post. Photo and recipe was provided. Top photo: SoCal City Kids.