Looking for something that will make children of all ages actually want to take a bath? Sudsy Dough Moldable bath soap is the perfect solution!
- Squeeze and squish it in the bath
- Rub it on as a cleansing body wash
- Make your own custom-shaped soaps
- Infused with Shea butter & coconut oil
- Moisturizes as it cleanses
- Comes in a variety of fragrances and colors
- Mild foaming agent creates suds
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, and sulfate-free
We received samples to try out and my 11-year old son who isn’t crazy about showers or baths, really loved molding with this soap and also getting clean! His favorite thing was that he could mold them. He also loves that they smell good and that they have a toy inside. I was impressed that they are infused with Shea butter & coconut oil and do not easily fall apart. What a great idea for Easter baskets, birthdays and well…just about any time! My favorite thing is that there is no more complaining when it is bath time!
To find out more, click here.
Check out Green Scene Mom on Facebook.
Self Disclosure: I am part of the Green Scene Mom Street Team and did not receive compensation to post. I did receive samples of the Sudsy Dough Moldable Bath Soap for review purposes. Photo Credit: Sudsy Dough.