This holiday do you have a Coffee Lover on your shopping list?
For the holidays, we’re talking about the pour-over – a continuing hot trend for the home – and “the gift that keeps on pouring.” Friends and family will be brewing like a barista not just during the holidays, but all year long, because great coffee is always in season!
I think that everyone on your shopping list will love one of these from Melitta!
Melitta has some great Single Pour-Overs (Easily paired with a favorite coffee, for a gift that’s sure to be utilized daily!)
- One-Cup Pour-Over Cone: Lightweight and easy-to-pack, the pour-over cone is great for those who love to camp or prefer to brew their own in-room coffee, while on the road. (MSRP: $2.99)
- One-Cup Pour-Over Ceramic Mug Set: The ceramic pour-over mug set makes for an impressive presentation and a fun, interactive way to involve dinner guests in hand crafting their own coffees to accompany dessert. (MSRP: $5.99)
- Melitta Pour-Over Travel Mug Set: For those with a morning commute, the travel pour-over makes quick, quality coffee in mere minutes. It’s the perfect antidote to a stop-on-the-way coffee habit. (MSRP: $8.99)
My favorite is the Melitta Pour-Over Travel Mug Set! I love how this one can go to work with me! It’s also a great price!
There are also the Ceramic Pour-Overs:
- One-Cup Porcelain Pour-Over Cone: This pretty porcelain cone is the ultimate in indulgence and relaxation. A real treat to use, brew coffee like your favorite shop – all from the comfort of home! (MSRP: $19.99)
Let’s also raise a mug, toast the holidays and stuff some stockings with Melitta:
The gift of great taste – Café de Europa premium bagged coffee: Inspired by European café culture, Melitta sources the world’s bestbeans for this extra fine grind coffee – high-grown Arabica beans, which are the top two percent of the worldwide Arabica harvest. The result? The flavor of Europe in every cup. (MSRP: $6.99/bag)
- Classique Supreme (medium roast)
- Blanc et Noir (light/dark roast blend)
- Caramel Macchiato (buttery caramel and sweet vanilla cream roast)
- Hazelnut Crème Brûlée (sweet caramel, rich vanilla and wild hazelnut roast)
I’m pretty partial to their flavored coffee! My favorite is the Caramel Macchiato! I could drink this one every day!
And if you have a Keurig-style Machine…these are a must-try!
The gift of doing good – 100% recyclable single serve coffee: These full-bodied, flavorful single serve capsules for Keurig-style machines are not only delicious, they’re also eco-friendly and 100% recyclable. Designed to deliver a heightened sensory experience, coffee lovers can actually see and smell the coffee within the unique capsule. Made with a real filter, it allows water to fully saturate the grinds for a bolder, richer cup of coffee. (MSRP: Melitta single serve capsules, $6.99/box of 10 capsules; Melitta Café de Europa single serve capsules, $9.49/box of 12 capsules)
Melitta Single Serve Capsules
- Classic Blend (medium roast)
- Colombian Supreme (medium roast)
- European Dark Roast (dark roast)
- Hazelnut Crème (sweet caramel, rich vanilla and wild hazelnut roast)
Melitta Café de Europa Single Serve Capsules
- Classique (medium roast)
- Le Donut Shoppe (light/dark roast blend)
- Vienna Roast (dark roast)
- Espresso Toscana (extra dark roast)
We have teamed up for a Special Holiday Giveaway! You will win a surprise Holiday package from Melitta! To enter, leave us a comment below telling us your favorite type of coffee! It’s as simple as that! Deadline to enter is December 17th, 2016 at noon PST. One winner will randomly be selected via Random.org.
Self Disclosure: I received free samples to facilitate this holiday post. No other compensation was received and photo was provided.